Friday, March 26, 2010

The new post is below

Be sure to read it. I got all political today.

Points are as follows:

Cierra: 2 points for funniness. I have had that stanky leg song stuck in my head all week. And the best part of that video was the "she on da table!"

Rachel: 2 points for geniousness. That really took some true genious' to make that video.

Nickell: 2 points for funniness. What kind of little girl cries so much over a kid? Also, "look at me, now look at your man, now back at me. He isn't me."

Erin: 2 points for awkward and funniness. 1. Tight jeans. 2. Keyboard on the wall. 3. Intense facial expressions. 4. Awkward dance moves.

Kathleeen: 1 point for the really awkward cat video and 1 point because I love that treadmill video.

So here are the totals.

Cierra: 6
Rachel V: 6
Erin: 6
Brittany: 1
Casidy: 1
Kiley: 1
Nickell: 2
Kathleen: 2
Kim: 1

Hmm, there are some ties going on. You might need to step it up if you want to show me who's a real champion and who isn't.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I AM A REAL CHAMPION!

Sara said...

dang i always miss the posts that are for points. i am officially in last place.

Shelly said...

Sara, they happen every Friday if you are interested to know.

About Me