Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sometimes I am boring

I found out from a few people that my blog is really boring. I will try to spice it up, but I don't have the internet at my house, so pictures are limited and time also. I do have one topic of discussion I would like you all to ponder and respond to. I have been reading Twilight. The new book sensation for all teenage girls. My little sister LOVES it and so does every young woman in my ward. I am almost half way through and it has been ok, I don't get bored, but it's not so good that I can't put it down like my sister says. Maybe I'm too much out of the targeted age group to understand. Well, if this isn't the most interesting thing you've read then you must have a life!

2 comments:

erika said...

Um, ouch. I am certainly not too out of the target-age to admit that I absolutely love love LOVE that book. I am already waiting for number 4 to come out. Sure, it is a little weird because he is a vampire--but he is a hot vampire, so then I don't mind as much. And I do not think that your blog is boring--who told you that?? I am fully able to pillage and plunder at any given moment...

Tara Douglas said...

Yes.. I have to concur because I too- absolutely LOVE that book- and the 2nd! But I was a lil perturbed by the 3rd! I still love the story though! I dont think you're boring either Shelly- cuz I havent even blogged a 2nd time since Ive joined! Dont worry it'll happen but I know what you mean about limited resources!

About Me