Thursday, September 6, 2007

Things I like

Sometimes in life there are some things you just have to smile about. So, I have thought of a few things that I really like and decided to share with my avid readers.

1. Chubby old guys in overalls. Always a good idea
2. Two boys riding a Vespa together
3. Thunderstorms. The smell and the sound
4. Really soft blankets
5. Walking home from campus, the temperature is perfect (around 65-70), and listening to music
6. Sitting on the bus and watching/listening to the "regulars" talk to each other. They are usually much kinder and more helpful than those of us who are too timid to strike up a conversation.
7. Listening to songs that match your mood perfectly
8. Watching movies from my childhood that bring back such good memories
9. Girls Night
10. The feeling I get when I eat the exact food I've been craving. Something that just hits the spot. I love it. I love food.

There is another one that was part of the reason I created this list and it has left me. When it comes back to me, I will be sure to add it to the list.

Well, that's about all for me. I'm not going to school and I live at home so needless to say, I don't have much to do. If anyone needs a friend or has any ideas of how to meaningfully occupy my time, I'm open for suggestions. I have thought about starting genealogy. I think it will be a good pre-mission hobby.

1 comment:

the.kim.peterson said...

I was thinking you should come to Virginia. so hey, why not?

About Me