Monday, August 6, 2007

Ok, so I bagged the idea of posting the big bubble pictures. Too much effort really. But what I would rather do is tell you all of my tragic night last night. The reasons are 2 fold. The first, my brother needed my bed for his new apartment, so he took it last night and now I am bedless. Consequently, I slept on the floor. The second reason is I was walking down the stairs just moments before I was going to hop into my makeshift bed on the floor when I slipped on the last 3 steps and fell awkwardly and painfully down them. I hurt my elbows the most and went to bed a little bitter about the whole situation. However, when I woke up this morning I was pleased to find out that I slept very well and I feel great!

In other news, last night I spent a good 2 hours playing Nintendo 64 Jeopardy with some friends. It was probably a really great time. It's funner than you ever expected. Also, I leave for Girls Camp tomorrow. Yes, I am going to Young Women's Camp. My mom is the director so she called me as her assistant. I have been making pretty quotes and buying cheap secret sister gifts for the last little while. I should be a good time.

Ok, last peice of news and I'm out of here. My sister comes home from her mission this week! I know my mom, sister, and I are at Girls Camp. So, we are leaving half-way through to pick her up and see her then we're going back. There is a slight possibility that she'll be coming with us. What a way to spend your first week home eh?

Well, I think this blog might be the most boring one yet. Sorry, sometimes I'm just not funny. Shocking, I know, but true.

1 comment:

the.kim.peterson said...

I laughed. Because you are funny.

About Me