Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Snowboarding

I went snowboarding yesterday and it was one of the best days ever! I feel like I've finally got the hang of it and can now officially call myself a snowboarder rather than just a person who goes snowboarding sometimes. I can't wait to get back out there!

Ok, so this isn't me in the picture. The battery for my camera wasn't charged yesterday so I couldn't take any pics of the awesome day.

It was snowing quite a bit and there was a ton of powder and we found a lift that wasn't very crowded. So, all together that makes a recipe for amazingness.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Were your magic pants a contributing factor? I knew it. That's awesome though. I've still only been once, with you.

Cierra said...

the tim tam slam sounds delightfully splendid! i wish i would have known about it before i ate them...

p.s. when did you go to new zealand?? i'm jealous!

Sara said...

waiting on an updateeee. as i look at you from across the room.

About Me