Wednesday, December 29, 2010

ZUMBA!!

It's only the best thing around these days. That's all.

I went this morning for I think my 3rd time ever and I still love it.The first time I ever went I probably laughed during the whole class. A) because I felt silly trying to shake my booty B) because I loved it so much!

Just the other day I was asking my sister how to stretch out my hips and back. She gave me some ideas but I didn't get the stretching relief that I wanted. After coming home from Zumba today I realized that my hips and back were feeling so good. This exercise style is just what my body has been craving.

I have a membership at 24 so if any of yous out there in the Provo area want to hop on the Zumba wagon with me just let me know!






That's me on the left. Seriously, my abs look like that.

7 comments:

Nickell said...

I'm feeling like a 24 hour fitness membership is what I need for an early birthday present so I can go to Zumba with you. I've heard it's amazing. I want to go.

brittany said...

Amen! Zumba is seriously my new best friend.
I just went with my mom for the first time. The akwardness of shaking your booty is magnified by ten when your mom is directly behind you laughing loud enough for everyone to hear.

Melissa F said...

I don't think it's worth doing unless you start with friends... When we went to Gold's gym I went to a Zumba class for fun and felt SO stupid trying to do all the moves in the back of the room. I never went back. :)

Erin said...

I was doing P90X with my mom this morning and telling her how doing it with you is so awesome because you scream the whole time. Then I said, "Yeah, and Zumba with Shelly is awesome too because she cracks up the whole time."

I haven't gone in a LONG time. I want to. I will get back in the habit and we will be Zumba friends!

KILEY said...

I can vouch for the abs. Hopefully I will be able to go with you very soon!

kate said...

You Must NEEDS go to Katie's class. She is the BOMB and you even do a thing where you split the class in two and shake your booties to each other and have a dance off. Sounds weird, but it is fun and she is the best. But Susan. . . is not the best. I feel bad saying it, but it's true and I don't want anyone to go there to try Zumba out for the first time and judge it off of her class

kate said...

PS that is only my opinion obviously, you can like Susan if you want. :) and you should because she is probs a good person

About Me