Friday, July 20, 2007

It has begun . . .


Here I am writing my first blog. It's even better than Erika said it would be. Today, as I am sure most if not all of you (my many readers) know that Harry Potter book 7 comes out tonight. I, being a fan of HP have been anxiously anticipating this day. So, to further my excitement my first photo to ever be on this, my new blog, will be a picture of the last book release. I am pleased to inform you that I was lucky enough to be accompanied to this by none other than Cho Chang herself! Well, stay tuned for further details of the adventerous life of one Shelly Scofield.

5 comments:

Krebscout said...

Shelly! Huzzah!

Let us hang out.

Nickell said...

Shelly,
You are amazing! I love you! You know I love you! ;)

Brian and Sharmaine said...

Shelly, Who isn't excited for HP7? Come on? But even more exciting is your bolgging!! I love it! I can already see how much fun this will be!

erika said...

Shelly--why have you been acting so messed up toward me lately? AND What I've Accomplished?? I love it! And I am proud of you for accomplishing it. Good girl. So in your honor, I just purchased Harry Potter #1. I hope I like it!

Unknown said...

hey, it's me! I have a blog too. I will add your blog to my links on my blog. Why? Because you're great.

About Me