Wednesday, July 29, 2009

4th of July

I don't know who to address this to because I don't know who reads this. Anyway, I though I'd update this sucker because it's been over a year and a half. So, on the 4th of July my brother hooked up an american flag to his Jeep and we drove around spreading 4th of July cheer. Which, included a sweet techno version of "America the Beautiful" and the classic "God Bless the USA." It was really fun. Some were fans, and some were not. Here are some pics:



Thumbs up for America.



5 comments:

Amanda said...

Way to be patriotic!

Christa said...

Shelly, you're home! Garrett and I were talking about you the other day and how we haven't seen you since you've been home. Hope your mission was great,and I hope we get to see you sometime soon :).

Shar said...

Shelly, Welcome back!!! Wow, has it really been that long? I guess so, huh? It's great to see your still alive. I want to invite you to read our blog, we had to go private for some lame reason, so I need your email address if it is different. Love ya.

Erin said...

I love 4th of July cheer! Also, welcome back to your blog!

Riley said...

You have been officially added! I didn't know you started a blog! Nice! I will grace P-Town with my presence in 3 weeks! God bless America! (and P-Town)

About Me